Modular Language Processing for Lightweight Applications (MPLA) is a framework designed for Natural Language Processing (NLP) in low-resourced environments.
You can download the MLPLA runtime or browse our source code using the repository web view.
It provides the following features:
- Modular and scalable architecture
- Out-of-the-box standard processors designed for basic NLP and TTS synthesis
- Plug-and-play processors
- Configurable processing pipeline
- Part-of-speech tagging, lemmatization, chunking, syllabification and letter-to-sound conversion for English and Romanian
- Support for ID3 decision trees and DNN classifiers
- Configurable output formats: out-of-the-box support for tab separated values and HTS feature output